“If You’re Smart, A Hard Worker, Have Good Attention To Detail, and Can Learn Computer Skills Quickly, I Have An $18/hr, Fun And Fulfilling Job Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So, let me tell you a little bit about me, my company, and the job.
My name is Matt Hedman and I run a company called The Perfect Workout here in California. I live in San Diego County, and our company has locations in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Northern California. We provide time efficient personal fitness training to hundreds of clients throughout California.
If you are hired for this job, you’ll be my “Executive Assistant.” The goal for the Executive Assistant is to allow my time and energy to be fully focussed on the very highest value tasks and activities for the company. The Executive Assistant will handle all of the lower value-add tasks which would otherwise take some of my time, so that my time and energy are always focussed on the items which bring the greatest value to our company. We’ll pay you $18/hour starting out, with pay raises given for good job performance.
Tasks I Need You To Perform
- • Microsoft Excel Work – Assembling & organizing data and reports, printing data and reports, etc.
- • Microsoft Word Work – Edit the layout of Word documents, proofreading, etc.
- • Internet Work – Researching information, ordering items
- • Coordinate all the logistics details for the company’s marketing – Obtain circulation numbers, coordinate printing and delivery, ensure bills are paid, etc.
- • Proofreading
- • Miscellaneous Business Projects.
- • Email – Screen and filter President’s email, respond to email on behalf of President when appropriate, email others as needed, etc.
- • Driving the President to and from appointments and meetings
- • Help the company’s headquarters office support staff when needed
- • Personal errands and tasks for the President when needed
- • Miscellaneous – Anything else that’s needed to avoid the President’s time and energy being taken up with lower value-add items, or anything else the company needs you to pitch in and help with.
Required Traits and Skills
These are traits you must have in order to qualify for this position:
- • Attention to detail – you don’t let things “fall through the cracks”
- • Dependable – You show up on time, every time.
- • High work ethic – you make sure to do whatever it takes to get important things done, and get them done right.
- • Intelligent – you’re good at problem solving, prioritizing, and decision making
- • Independent worker – you’re skilled at figuring out how to do tasks on your own. You don’t require a lot of time and energy from your boss to be managed.
- • Computer Skills – you’re competent at using Microsoft Excel and Word, and you can learn additional computer skills quickly & well
- • Safe Driver
- • Honesty and Integrity
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person ASAP. So if this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.
Here’s what I want from you. Note: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your application going in the circular file. This is your first test, okay?
- • Submit your name and email address in the webform below to get our job application for this position. It will be emailed to you immediately.
- • Fill out the job application completely and print it out.
- • Write me a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position.
- • Put the cover letter on top of your application (and if you have a resume you can put that underneath the application) and staple everything together.
- • Mail to:
- Matt Hedman
- The Perfect Workout
- 150A N. El Camino Real
- Encinitas, CA 92024
I will review your application. If I feel you’re a good prospect, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I get your application, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly. So get your resume over to me pronto! I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
P.S. A great work ethic and good attitude go a long way in my book. I appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic traits I mentioned above, you’re definitely a candidate! So send me your application today!